DINOloket supplies from the DINO repository and the BRO (Subsurface Key Register). Below, you find per data type the procedure and restraints for data delivery.
For some data types the specifications for delivery have changed due to the arrival of the BRO. You will be refered to BROinfo (in Dutch) for more information.
For procedures and restraints that are not available online, you could contact the Service desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geotechnical cone penetration test
- Borehole research
- Groundwater monitoring data
- Surface water level research
- Subsurface and groundwater quality
- Laboratory data geotechnical research
- Archaeological standard borehole logs
Both data you deliver to the BRO and DINO will be supplied through DINOloket.